Starting Date: flexible
Internship period: 3 months (negotiable)
Weekly commitment: 10+ hours
Location: Berlin or Remote
GoLexic is a startup based in Berlin. We develop apps to help children with dyslexia improve their reading and spelling skills at home. We have the ambition to provide effective, affordable and easy to use reading intervention for every child struggling with literacy.
We’re looking for a German-speaking student intern to support us with marketing, with a focus on social media and community building.
What you will be doing:
- Drive brand awareness through Social Media for GoLexic together with the founder
- Manage accounts on various social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin.
- Report on activities, including insights that help shape our strategy on social media platforms
- Answer customer questions
Ideally, you are:
- Fluent in English and German (writing some copy is essential in this role)
- Doing your internship as part of your studies
- A great communicator and natural at social media
- A creative mind who understands our customers and our brand voice
- Full of ideas for new things we should try
- Comfortable working with data to analyze where we are performing best
- Video editing skills are a plus!
What we offer:
- Exposure to different functions in the company (marketing, business intelligence, community management).
- Mentorship and a chance to work with smart, motivated and helpful team players who will support you as you explore new skills.
- An opportunity to participate in the growth of an exciting ed-tech start-up supported by the Impact Factory, and that wants to make a difference in the life of children with learning difficulties.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying