GoLexic is a young startup based in Berlin. We are building an online learning platform for children with dyslexia and children who experience challenges with reading and writing.
We’re looking for a German-speaking intern to support growth marketing for 3 to 6 months. This internship is ideal for anyone who wants to explore both data-driven marketing and creative activities.
What you will be doing:
- Support with digital advertising: maintain Facebook and Google advertising campaigns. We will train you on this until you are comfortable managing and creating campaigns yourself.
- Analyse campaign results to help us understand how campaigns are performing.
- Draft blogs and / or emails for newsletter campaigns.
- Help with certain aspects of app development (like testing new features before they are released).
We would love someone who is:
- Fluent in German and English
- Based in Berlin and eligible to work in Germany
- A recent graduate with a degree in Business Administration or Marketing, or with some previous marketing experience
- Familiar with SEO/SEA, Google Analytics / Google Adwords
- Data-driven, and has experience conducting data analysis
- Creative and can use simple photo editing tools (or Canva) to create visual content for ads or for social media.
What we offer:
- Exposure to different functions in the company (marketing, business intelligence, product development).
- We will train you on key aspects of Growth Marketing and involve you in decision-making so that you get a good vision of how startups set goals and priorities for high growth when it comes to marketing.
- You will be mentored by smart, super-motivated and helpful people who will support you as you grow into your role.
- You will have an opportunity to participate in the growth of an exciting EdTech start-up supported by the Impact Factory, and that wants to make a difference in the life of children with learning difficulties.